HEVAC's Australian made & designed Car Park Ventilation Control system is a dedicated system comprising sensors and control modules purpose-built to comply with Australian Standard 1668.2.
Our company holds full insurance covering liability & responsibility for compliance & correct operation for carpark ventilation control systems. Be wary of companies offering systems without covering insurance & compliance to the AS1668.2 as this a health & safety issue not normally covered by general insurance.
Our robust controllers and detectors provide reliable and cost-effective detection of CO & NO2 gas and can be used for all types of car park ventilation systems.
A small carpark ventilation control system would typically use 1 ~ 4 x HGS-C0 sensors, 1 x HCP7 controller, 1 x 24vAC transformer & 1 x MLD-95A-24vAC Siren/Strobe - controlling an exhaust fan system either as single or 2-speed fan or a variable fan via a VSD.
Hevac can also offer SIEMENS brand G120P VSD's at competitive pricing, contact our office on 03-95627888
- Continuous Monitoring
- Expandable to read upto 42 sensors.
- Easy Menu Driven Programming
- Simple sensor calibration with zero & range adjustment pots.
- Preset Programs for occupied or unoccupied systems
- Optional use of time switch & idle duration timer forced fan run.
- Settings password locked.
- Controller can read both CO & NO2 sensors.
- Modbus communication.
- NEW : Event logger & I'm OK output
- HEVAC HCP7 AS1668.2-2012 COMPLIANCE
- HGS-CO CO SENSOR
- HGS-NO2 NO2 SENSOR
- HWL1 INDUSTRIAL THERMOSTAT
- HCP7 VENTILATION CONTROLLER Updated V2
- HCP7 COMMISSIONING BOOKLET V2 (web version)
- EXP7 INPUT EXPANSION MODULE
- HVSD2 VSD OUTPUT SEQUENCER / SIGNAL DUPLICATOR (for multiple vsd's)
- MLD-95A-24vDC SIREN/STROBE 24vDC
- MLD-95A-24vAC SIREN/STROBE 24vAC
- LINK TO RELATIVE ONLINE STORE PAGE FOR COSTINGS