LOOKING FOR CO2 (AIR QUALITY ) INSTEAD --LINK
HEVAC's Australian made & designed Car Park Ventilation Control system is a dedicated system comprising sensors and control modules purpose-built to comply with Australian Standard 1668.2.
Our company holds full insurance covering liability & responsibility for compliance & correct operation for carpark ventilation control systems. Be wary of companies offering systems without covering insurance & compliance to the AS1668.2 as this a health & safety issue not normally covered by general insurance.
Our robust controllers and detectors provide reliable and cost-effective detection of CO & NO2 gas and can be used for all types of car park ventilation systems.
A small carpark ventilation control system would typically use 1 ~ 4 x HGS-C0 sensors, 1 x HCP7-F controller, 1 x 24vAC transformer & 1 x MLD-95A-24vAC Siren/Strobe - controlling an exhaust fan system either as single or 2-speed fan or a variable fan via a VSD.
We are not a service company, so you'll have no fears of competing with us for service contracts etc,, we are a controls manufacturer & controls systems designers, but we are more than happy to train your staff in sensor calibration procedures and supply & sell gas test equipment.
Please note AS1668.2-2012 SECTION 4.11.1 States " A CAR PARK VENTILATION SYSTEM SHALL OPERATE TO PROVIDE AT LEAST 1 AIR CHANGE IN EVERY 24h PERIOD" Our controller caters for this with use of an internal time switch and software that monitors when the controller last operated the fans under CO control and if the system hasn't started in a programmable time, forces on the fans for a programmable time period to meet this requirement of the code. In our opinion, Other brand controllers that don't perform this function DO NOT COMPLY to AS1668.2-2012.
A word about CO sensors
Our CO sensor may no longer be the cheapest available, but time is money ..consider how our CO sensor saves you money long term...its 3 wire 2-10vdc output meaning its extremely easy for a single technician to calibrate at the sensor with an ordinary voltmeter, whereas a 2 wire current type sensor, you either have to remove a wire from the sensor and connect a test meter in mA current mode in series with the wire to than test the output which is a very clumsy time-consuming ordeal or have 2 people - one at the sensor and another at the controller using walkie talkies to collaborate on reading the sensor output to then allow sensor calibration, also our sensor has simple test pins to test output operation (don't need co gas) which is very handy for initial site commissioning and system testing (but not meant for calibration) ..other manufacturers dont have this extremely handy feature, our sensor has a visual light to tell at a glance if it is the sensor causing an output either due to fault or high CO that has the system on, our sensor is black, unobtrusive & low profile and generally shouldn't need a protective metal enclosure like the bulky white electrical conduit type box sensors generally do. And if nothing else our sensor is best of both worlds - Australian made & designed but using a high-quality industrial standard imported CO cell. We believe our HGS-CO co sensor is the perfect & best CO sensor to install with our industry-leading purpose built AS1668.2 CO controller HCP7.
Hevac can also offer SIEMENS brand G120P VSD's at competitive pricing, contact our office on 03-95627888
- Continuous Monitoring
- Expandable to read up to 42 sensors.
- Easy Menu Driven Programming
- Simple sensor calibration with zero & range adjustment pots.
- Preset Programs for occupied or unoccupied systems
- Optional use of time switch & idle duration timer forced fan run.
- Settings password locked.
- Controller can read both CO & NO2 sensors.
- Modbus communication.
- NEW : Event logger & I'm OK output
- NEW STAND ALONE CO SENSOR / CONTROLLER SACO-24V
- NEW STAND ALONE CO SENSOR / CONTROLLER SACO-240V
- HEVAC HCP7 AS1668.2-2012 COMPLIANCE
- HGS-CO CO SENSOR ***now replaced by HGSU-CO***
- HGSU-CO CO SENSOR
- HGS 2-10 BUDGET CO 3 WIRE 2-10vDC SENSOR
- HGS 4-20 BUDGET CO 2 WIRE 4-20mA DC SENOR
- HGS-NO2 NO2 SENSOR
- HWL1 INDUSTRIAL THERMOSTAT
- BASIC HCP7 SALES INFORMATION (SENSOR RANGE PROGRAMMABLE)
- BASIC HCP7-F SALES INFORMATION (SENSOR RANGE FIXED TO SUIT HEVAC HGS SENSORS)
- HCP7 DETAILED VENTILATION CONTROLLER BOOKLET Updated V2- please register
- HCP7 COMMISSIONING BOOKLET V2 - please register
- EXP7 INPUT EXPANSION MODULE
- HVSD2 VSD OUTPUT SEQUENCER / SIGNAL DUPLICATOR (for multiple vsd's)
- MLD-95A-24vDC SIREN/STROBE 24vDC
- MLD-95A-24vAC SIREN/STROBE 24vAC
- CO SENSOR CALIBRATION KIT
- LINK TO RELATIVE ONLINE STORE PAGE FOR COSTINGS